Monday, December 03, 2007

30 years

well good friends, today would mark my 30th wedding aniversary...........30 years, 10 good years, 15 not so good and well, the last several have been pure hell.......so needless to say there are not presents,cards, celebrations, no hugs, no kisses, and as crass as this sounds does not bother me................
on up notes my tree is up, lights are up outside, mowed lawn for last time saturday got all the leaves cleaned up, hurt like hell sunday morning, started my traditional christmas baking yesterday, always up for new recipes and ideas, e mail to me if you have something really good, and as always, love you guys and someday will all get to meet in person
hugs from cleveland

3 comments:

Creative Thinker said...

I have a favorite appetizer that I just love, but I will have to find it and email it to you...luv ya...shel

A Lewis said...

I think about mine each year, too. Strange thoughts, feelings, etc......weird and wild head games from time to time. And plenty of laughts too.....

Akoni Chaput said...

I gotz me a cheese log recipe...if you even like cheese log..lol. Oh yeah, and a garlic fan!

Baking is the best....specially baking with others!