Sunday, May 10, 2009

alone

well the love of my life didn't work out, he was in a terribly abusive relationship for about 2 years to the point where he was hit by this guy and is so gunshy of anytype of relationship that seems like he is shutting himself off to the world, so here i am alone, with one good good friend i can always count on out west..he is always there for me,even though he has his own problems to eal with and always has time for me and always always the best advice...he is my lifeline right now...been dreaming alot of my past lately, the house, about times while we were all still living there as a family, woke up this am and the dream was so very real wasn't sure where i was at when i woke up...much sadness these last few days and i don't know why..have not been able to talk to anyone.....have not even left the house today....just very hard to even walk out the door...not sure whats ahead, sadness at what i left behind....its hard to even move

3 comments:

john said...

You'll find someone and you won't be alone. Just hang in there.

Vic Mansfield said...

Hey, big guy. I am sad for you that this one didn't work out. Don't give up.

Look at how far you've come. Yes, when you remember those old times, remember the secret misery inside? It looked good on the outside, but. . . . . .

Anonymous said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


___________________
victor
Best place for your complete Internet marketing