Thursday, August 20, 2009

well i'm still here

hi boys in blogland

well still here,still breathing,bankruptcy done,foreclosure done, life goes on, have met some great people over summer...no torrid romance though.....the man i thought i fell for head over heals has turned out to be really messed up,as my friend out west has soooooooo predicted way back in march....i do miss my friend,have not talked to him in quiet a while...hope he is well, work is still work, being a gm dealership we were very close to being shut down, but we made the cut, now we will see how we do without pontiac as our inventory levels of that brand dwindle down to nothing..which leaves us with just buick and gmc truck......not much else to talk about..still hoping for my white knight......i know he is out there and will be riding up soon
on a positive note i have started working out again and have lost about 12 pounds of old man fat..feeling kinda good actually...started eating right again and getting outside that damn door...went on a actual date the other night...movie,dinner then drinks...was fun.....oh well boys hope all is well with all of you...promise promise i will start to post more.....
love you guys and have been thinking about all of you much and have been checking in on you regularly

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Thanks for dropping by my blog. It's nice to hear how things are going for you. So, you promised that you will blog more! I expect to be reading more posts then. So what movie did you see? And with whom? See theres two more things you can blog about! ;-)

john said...

Hi, I'm glad you are back!!

manxxman said...

Dave,

Well it's about time. I must admit after checking in on you daily I'd given up. I haven't been checking you for the past month.....and what happens.....you blink. Keep on blinking......

Mark

Stephen said...

Like me it had been awhile in posting. It is good to hear from you, dear friend. Continue to be well and keep in touch. (((HUGS)))