Tuesday, September 25, 2007

tuesday update

well, i think that i have rounded the corner, while my foot is still hurting, i can wear shoes, and pretty much function all day.....doc has i think ruled out gout as my acid levels all came back normal, still not sure but has me on a steroid pac that i have been on......arm they took blood from last week has pretty much turned about 2/3 black and blue, went back to urgent care sunday pm and they said not to worry, probably nicked an arterie when drawing blood, and have slept the last 2 nights through the night...........ahhhhhhhhhhhh life is good .....
now for the good stuff...............dancing with the stars is back..................my main man maxim was on last night.......omg he is so hot.................oh man just realized how gay that sounds.............but you need to watch him move................mmmmmmmmmmmm
life is good....................later guys
over and out and hugs from beautiful cleveland

5 comments:

One Half said...

glad to hear you're feeling better. hang in there.

p.s. - Of course it sounds gay - you are gay. lol

The Persian said...

Holy crap you are right... I never even heard of that show before, just googled Maxim. Still doesn't mean I'll watch it, but he's hawt!!

:)

Steven said...

Glad you are turning the corner. I hope things to continue to improve!

Creative Thinker said...

Hang in there baby...Call me...

Unknown said...

Glad you're feeling better.

I haven't paid attention to "Dancing", but perhaps I should reconsider now.