Friday, October 26, 2007

what if?

last couple of days have been thinking alot and contemplating alot of things, like what if one morning i just didn't wake up........what would she think, what would she do, would she be dancing and singing or grieving, who would my son call when he needed something done or needed money, who would my daughter count in when she needed a ride to here or picked up there ......would they take out the garbage, or bring in the empty cans..........who would do the lawn the way i like it done, or would they even care..............i don't think so.............would she miss me, would anyone miss me..................

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes you would be missed....I know it's not much but I enjoy reading your blog and comments....so to I would miss you! Hang on...

Sooo-this-is-me said...

When you were a young man, around your son or daughter's age, if one day one of your parents did not wake up, would you have missed them?

daveincleveland said...

yes of course but my dad was not the louse that as i have been told ruined my mothers life.......

Steven said...

You are also someone a lot more than someone associated with tasks as you so write. Keep the faith!

The Persian said...

I'd miss you Dave. Just so you know.

:)

Bigg said...

You would definitely be missed...

Creative Thinker said...

Of course you would be missed, baby. You are not a louse. You are someone very special who is having a difficult time right now. You have friends out here - you know that. Call me if you need to. I'm here for you.

Stephen said...

Yes dear friend, you would be missed, by your children and believe it or not, yes even your wife and more importantly, yes you would be missed by your friends, here in blogland.