Monday, November 19, 2007

2008

ok, havn't posted in a while, even scared myself in the past week or so ....i have been reading all your posts and thank you guys for all the support.......i plan, listen to me, to make this whole gay thing official in 2008, early, am stashing some money in case i need to move out, and pilfering some unused household items and am storing in the garage, which she never goes into......i am excited, cannot wait, truth will come, my dear friend akoni, last posted in my blog and he told me to smile, even if i have to fake it till its real, well all you out there, that is just what i am doing, i am not going to let ANYONE get me down anymore and to the point that i was, i am me and am damn worth still living......................so you all have a great day, cause i 4 days, i am going ..................SHOPPING...........God i love to shop.............and its friday after thanksgiving, off work for the first time since april................cannot wait.......................love all of you for being there

5 comments:

A Lewis said...

Time, and life, is short my friend....don't waste it. And as for shopping, I see that some of the malls are open all night between Thanksgiving and Friday.....uck.

Vic Mansfield said...

Don't shop TOO much. Save that $$$. Let us know when to have the housewarming!

Creative Thinker said...

I am SO proud of you, sweetie. SO proud. You have come a long way and deserve to be good to yourself, and I'm not just talking about shopping. You deserve the very best life has to offer and I am glad to see you taking steps in that direction. I am looking forward to one day meeting you in person. Call me if you need to...

xoxoxoxo

Akoni Chaput said...

GOOD MAN.

That is really the only way to look at it....plus the shopping "always" helps...lol. God, how I wish I could go out there with ya on Black Friday (new englands term for day after turkeyday) Brah. Love fighting the crowds, people watching, buying things for real cheap and the over all christmas spirit/feel!!!

So awesome to see where your heads at now...and that you have a great plan with making it official in 08. Just keep up with the taking care of you!!!

Huge HUGZ Brotherman, till next time!

Cooper said...

*huge hugs*, Dave. You're in my thoughts, my friend.