Friday, September 29, 2006

its friday....yipee

well its the start of another long, boring weekend, only bright spot is tonight wife and daughter are going to the national tour of "so you think you can dance" hmmmm then didn't invite me, wonder why, anyways will be home by myself tonight....just me and boomer, my dog....course there is this friend i have that might come over to help me paint the garage you guys are all supposed to help me with.....still waiting........anyways he might come over to help......hope so.....love to paint.......have a great weekend.........

2 comments:

Bigg said...

You have a great weekend too, Dave. You should get out by yourself one of these nights, too!

daveincleveland said...

yeah i know but i just hate going anywhere alone......usually i run out somewhere but end up at target, the mall and then starbucks and home.......boring huh